Date: 2019-08-21 12:00:03
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: https://tinyurl.com/RedteadetoxXperts or go here: https://tinyurl.com/RedteadetoxXperts
Download Keto Essentials
Today, I want to talk about what’s different between keto and intermittent fasting as far as their benefits.
Ketogenic diet health benefits:
• When you drop your carbs, you produce ketones from fat
• Keto starves cancer cells of glucose
• The ketogenic diet provides nutrients
Intermittent fasting health benefits:
• You’re producing more ketones than if you were just doing the ketogenic diet
• Intermittent fasting can starve cancer cells of glutamine
• You’re getting more autophagy with intermittent fasting
• You activate longevity genes
• You drop inflammation
• You get a massive spike in growth hormone
• You build up your antioxidant reserve
Your brain prefers ketones.
• It’s the level of ketones in the blood that determines what the brain is going to use as fuel
• If you have low glucose in the blood, you will have high ketones. If you have high blood sugar, you will have low ketones in the blood.
If you have brain damage and you’re doing the ketogenic diet and intermittent fasting, but it feels like it’s taking a while to adapt, I would highly recommend taking MCT oil. I would also recommend exogenous ketones for this situation.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: https://tinyurl.com/RedteadetoxXperts
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://tinyurl.com/RedteadetoxXperts
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.